Sometimes, when you are dealing with the ups and downs in your life, the best thing you can do is look at yourself and really judge yourself. I consider myself a good judge of character, and so when I objectively think about my own issues, I realize that I have character flaws like everyone else.
- I don’t like confrontation and will do anything to avoid it
- I can be very focused on my own life and other people quickly become “out of sight, out of mind”
- I find it very hard to maintain relationships
- I am not good at working on the same project for a long time
- I solely derive pleasure from “winning” or getting to the end of a project not from the act of working on it
- I am very impatient
- I lack the ability to keep myself motivated long enough to achieve my goals
At the end of the day though, I’m not an asshole or anything horrible as the anonymous commenter would have you believe. I’m just a flawed nice guy that lives more in my own head than out in the real world. C’est la vie.
I am the first to admit that I’m not perfect and so if random threat guy reads this, please understand that I’m sorry that I did something that has pissed you off enough to waste time coming here and leaving anonymous comments, I hope you can forgive or forget and just move on as I’m sure anything I did that was wrong has already been repaid through karma and if you know me at all, you’ll know 2010 wasn’t a banner year for me, so I don’t really need or want 2011 to start off with me working on a police report.