Over the last little while I haven’t been blogging much, but I have been doing a fair number of things, and while each of them are worthy for a post, I am just going to give some quick bullet points because it doesn’t look like I’ll have more time in my schedule to write over the next little while.
- I have been playing some Star Wars: The Old Republic and we are getting closer to the level cap.
- I did a quick trip to Kingston for St. Patty’s Day thanks to Laura, Sean and Dusty.
- I’ve been talking/hanging out online with Mark and Kyle lots, and that’s been great.
- Work has been crazy as things have taken a down turn in the company and now there are a lot less people working here.
- I’m looking for a job/career/work opportunities in Ottawa as I’ve determined that’s where I want to settle down.
- I talked to my Dad on the phone for an hour recently. Probably the first time in four years or more.
I am trying to get everything on track to have a great year, but plans are changing, and there are definitely things out of my control, but I’m staying as positive as I can and am ever indebted to my family and friends for their continued support.