There are only a few things that I really hate doing, and here’s the ones I can think of off the top of my head:
- Washing Dishes – I have no problem putting away dishes, but I hate washing them by hand.
- Driving – I’ve previously discussed this, see Driving and Green Ideals.
- Laundry at a Laundromat – Organizing the clothing, supplies, and change. Bringing it to the laundromat, and waiting there until it is done is one of my least favourite activities, and feels like a big waste of time.
- Tests – I get really bad text anxiety, even if I know all of the answers, and no matter the type of test.
- Paperwork – Filling out paperwork, and submitting it is my biggest Achilles heel. Can’t they just make a digital fillable PDF?
- Phones – I hate phoning people. I don’t like being on the phone. I prefer either face to face conversations or well thought out communications via e-mail. I’ve just always been this way.
Some of those will probably seem weird to people, but I never said I wasn’t weird…