Stung

I got stung by a wasp on the weekend. It was the first time I’ve ever been stung. Damn did it ever hurt! Now it is just really itchy, and my finger is still a little swollen. The first thing I said to my brother, who was there, was “burn them all… what use are wasps anyways?”

4 comments

Add Yours
  1. Mom

    I can’t believe we were just talking about that last weekend and then it happened to you. Sorry that you had that experience – I remember mine very well and ya, it hurts like hell! I had a doctor tell me that if you swell after being stung you are mildly allergic and you may want to keep some Benedryl on hand in case you need it.
    Love ya!

Leave a Reply to Barry W. E. Faith Cancel reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s